Using high performance computing (HPC) for digital product design
In this webinar, we will guide you through high performance computing (HPC) at the Hartree Centre and how it can be used for digital product design. Our High Performance Software Engineering experts will walk you through our established tools and techniques using a range of case studies.
This webinar includes:
- Brief introduction to the Hartree Centre
- What is high performance computing (HPC)?
- Anatomy of a supercomputer
- High performance computing for digital product design
- Case studies (including digital twins)
- Funding opportunities
- Q&A with the live audience
Provide your details to receive regular updates from the STFC Hartree Centre.