Optimising materials development with modelling and simulation
This webinar will explore how the Hartree Centre is helping businesses address sustainability and quality in their products by through digital development of optimised materials and formulations. Our applied computational chemistry specialists will take you through the art of the possible in this emerging field to explore how these technologies can help to improve your business productivity and generate a competitive advantage.
This webinar includes:
- Brief introduction to the Hartree Centre
- Introduction to Computational Materials and Chemistry
- Understanding your material options
- Approaches to next generation materials
- Examples of computational materials & formulation design
- Funding opportunities
- Q&A with the live audience
Provide your details to receive regular updates from the STFC Hartree Centre.