From physical to virtual: Product development in ‘business unusual’
Could you diversify your offering through smart technology applications? How could your products be developed faster, cheaper and more efficiently? In this webinar, we will guide you through the process of rapid prototyping for product development, and opportunities for integration with the virtual world. We will also introduce LCR4 START, a European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) funded initiative offering business support to SMEs in the Liverpool City region adopting new digital strategies.
This webinar includes:
- Introduction to STFC’s advanced manufacturing facility
- Introduction to rapid prototyping and smart technology applications
- How to integrate the physical and virtual world
- Opportunities in business ‘unusual’
- Introduction to LCR4 Start
- Q&A with the live audience
Provide your details to receive regular updates from the STFC Hartree Centre.