Future proofing the energy sector with AI
Artificial intelligence (AI) can play a powerful role across the energy sector by enabling businesses of all sizes to generate decision-making insights from data that help to innovate, speed up processes and boost efficiency. From predictive maintenance to intelligent automation and the optimisation of tools and processes, this webinar is the perfect introduction to how your organisation can benefit from embedding advanced digital technologies.
We’re joined by guest speakers from Atos, Siemens, Keele University, AIBODY and the Harwell EnergyTec Cluster to help demystify AI and share their own working examples of innovation across the energy sector.
This webinar includes:
- Challenges and opportunities for AI in the energy sector
- Which areas of the sector have the most potential to benefit
- Demystifying AI – what does it mean for business?
- AI case studies from the energy sector
- Routes to engage with the Hartree Centre
Provide your details to receive regular updates from the STFC Hartree Centre.