Introduction to data science: Making your data work for you
Explore how data-driven technologies can help you to improve productivity and strengthen your competitive advantage, as well as some practical tips on getting your business data ready to make it useable and useful. Our data science team walk you through established data tools and techniques.
This webinar includes:
- Brief introduction to the Hartree Centre
- The data science process in theory and reality
- Data gathering: collection bias and open data
- How to make your data work for you
- Structuring data and creating value
- Funding opportunities
Provide your details to receive regular updates from the STFC Hartree Centre.