Want to work with cutting-edge supercomputing, data analytics, AI and quantum computing technology alongside world-leading scientists and engineers?
By becoming part of the Hartree Centre team, you can play a part in harnessing some of the UK's most advanced emerging technologies for research that enhances the productivity of people and processes, helps to tackle environmental challenges or improves day-to-day life for people.
By working with us you will be a member of a valued, multidisciplinary team.
Some reasons our staff enjoy working for us include:
- Hartree Centre staff can be based at Sci-Tech Daresbury or Harwell Campus – lively and dynamic campuses bringing together SMEs and leading industry-academic collaborations located in a picturesque semi-rural locations.
- We value collaborative working across STFC and with our external collaborators such as IBM Research, The University of Liverpool’s Virtual Engineering Centre, Atos, NVIDIA, Unilever and many more
- Personal development is important to us – you will work with your line manager to develop your own Learning and Development plan each year
- 30 days annual leave plus 10.5 public and privilege days
- Flexible working hours scheme
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- There are a number of active sport and social groups across campus with access to an on-site gym for staff