Building on the Particle Dynamics Modeller, we have developed a series of virtual experiments that are digital analogues of lab-based formulation chemistry. R&D scientists in your organisation can both configure experiments and execute them remotely on our high performance computing (HPC) platforms at the Hartree Centre.
Examples of virtual experiments
- Salt curve plotting
- Meso-structure mapping
- Micelle formation
- Adsorption isotherms of surfactants on to surfaces
- Phase boundary detection (ternary phase diagrams)
- Isothermal compressibility experiments
- Rheology of surfactants in microfluidic channels
This provides a Simulation as a Service (SaaS) interface to our high performance computing platforms. Customisation for your organisation or implementation of new virtual experiments can be delivered as collaborative R&D projects.
Replacing laboratory formulation chemistry experiments with computer simulation.
- Accessible through an easy to use iPad interface
- Experiments can be run remotely
- User friendly
- Saves staff time learning to use HPC and simulation tools
To demo the Consumable Computing app or explore how it can be used to manage on-premises simulation – contact us