A new, centralised self-service portal has been launched today. The user-friendly hub brings together a range of features allowing customers to quickly access information and support, track requests, check the status of our systems and collaborate with other users in the HPC community.
Designed to encourage knowledge sharing and faster response times, new features include:
- LEARN IT | Our centralised hub with user guides for all our HPC systems.
- QUESTION IT | Our new user community for asking questions and sharing knowledge with other users.
- REQUEST IT |Submit a query to our support team. From software installations to making a reservation on one of our systems, request assistance here.
- CHECK IT | Track your requests and respond to our support team.
- REPORT IT | If you encounter a problem here's where you'll flag it for our support team to investigate.
The self-service portal also includes a dedicated area for customer feedback. This is vital for us to monitor system performance, technical support and customer satisfaction to continually improve the service we provide. We hope that you find the portal helpful and easy to use, if you have any questions or feedback please get in touch with our Customer Services Group using the 'REQUEST IT' page.